When using the Toothbat it’s all about threading your floss around the prongs of the head and twisting the head to gain tension on the floss.
To make life simple we have a video on how this is done.
- Turn the handle to line-up the head.
- Wrap the floss on 2-3 times
- Pull up the floss via the gap and lay on four arms
- Back to the twister via the gap and wrap 2-3 times
- Press the floss and turn the handle to control tension of floss
* Use the side floss of the Toothbat to clean the front inter-dental spaces and gums
* Use the front floss to clean back of mouth